Tony 9 time World Motocross Champion!

The long-awaited moment has come, Antonio Cairoli wins at the end of a striking first moto the ninth Motocross World Champion title. 



On the sandy track set up in the prestigious circuit of Assen, the KTM Red Bull Factory Racing Team rider took the second place with his KTM 450SX-F and so 22 points, which mathematically guaranteed the MXGP 2017 World Championship.



Antonio Cairoli: "I'm happy, I wanted to win but it was a great fight with Jeffrey and I'm really happy for the result. Now I'm looking for race two, in order to make a good show in front of the Dutch crowd. I want to thanks my team, all KTM factory, my sponsors and my fans for the incredible support they gave me!"


Race 1

1-J.Herlings 2-A.Cairoli 3-M.Anstie 4-R.Febvre 5-K.Strijbos


MXGP World Championship Standings

1-A.Cairoli 695p. 2-J.Herlings 602p. 3-G.Paulin 558p. 4-C.Desalle 544p. 5-T.Gajser 485p.

Next Grand Prix: Pays de Montbeliard
, Villars Sous Ecot, 17/09/2017


Commenti

Post più popolari